Saturday, February 6, 2010

Things I must do when the weather is beautiful...

I have finally recovered from the terrible cold I had this week. With recovery, a few things are a must. I was not entirely productive at all this week. Mostly, I lounged around, slept and read a book, Breaking Dawn (I'll tell you ALL about it when I finish it)! So...on this beautiful Saturday...I'm stuck inside catching up on all the homework I let pile up as I laid on the couch this week. No fun. But as for now, I'm taking a study break. :)

I had my first two exams of the new semester this week, they were alright, considering I was slightly under the weather. I think they turned out great! I hit up Sonic Happy Hour several times the past few days to counteract my dragging mood with a Coca-Cola Classic...always my favorite. As far as the TV I feel obligated to watch since Comcast charges me for and I have a need to see who will be the next American Idol and why Dunder Mifflin no longer runs my favorite paper branch...Scranton, it was great!

The convict, Matt Lawrence, still has my vote on American Idol. The Idols are looking good this year, nothing quite as scary as Adam last year...thank goodness. I do not think I would be able to endure another season of those high pitched screams. I am looking forward to Hollywood week, and so should you! Big things in store for this coming Tuesday and Wednesday. Ellen is making her debut and the previews for Hollywood are looking fun!

As for Scranton, this new company Sabre, I'm not sure how I feel about it just yet. But my love for the greatest show ever, The Office, has not changed. And I'm writing about this because I feel like those characters are some of my best friends. :) I am just as concerned as to wear Baby Halpert will be in daycare as Jim, Pam, and Michael are. haha. I just love that show. It makes me laugh, way too often.

Oh! Go see Dear John, it was great! I went to see it last night with some friends and loved it. And if you are thinking you can guess how it ends...don't. You'll never know. And I'm not going to ruin it for you, so go see it!

Thanks for checking in on my life. Hope you are well!! My study break is now over, so I'm headed back to the madness :) Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment