Saturday, February 13, 2010

about every five years...

So it SNOWED last night in Charleston, SC. Yes, actual snow that stuck to the ground and continued to pile up throughout the night. This kind of event only happens about every five years, and I'm so glad it happened in the year and half that I live here. Crazy.

Even more crazy, last night was the first night since I lived here that I got to get dressed up for something. The Hearts for Haiti Cocktail Party took place rain, shine or...snow. The party was lots of dancing and lots of fun!! Here are some pictures from the lovely evening...


Sarah, Tara, Kathryn and I played in the snow in King Street!!!


All of us loving the Cocktail Party.


Home Sweet Home, never thought I would see it snow covered.

The event to raise money for Haiti was quite a success and the snow was loads of fun to see. Great start to the weekend! Now...back to life and back to studying. After next week, we get a little break from exams. Thank goodness.

Happy Saturday everyone, enjoy it and get excited for tomorrow. It's not just Valentine's Day, but it's Sunday Shoes number 4!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment