Wednesday, February 10, 2010

real things in life...for Tara

Back to the real world, these are the things going on in my life...

Tomorrow I have a midterm practical in Mus-cu-lo-ske-le-tal (the pronunciation if I were from England). I'm feeling alright about this, because that means it's Thursday and Thursday is almost Friday! So happy almost Friday people!!

What am I looking forward to this weekend, several things...Hearts for Haiti. Friday evening, MUSC is having a little gathering at this quaint venue downtown to raise money for Haiti. They are making this a formal event, so I am quite excited about that. Seeing as how I'll be spending this Valentine's Day with myself, I am looking forward to a reason to get dressed up. What do we think about these shoes for the evening?


Naturally, I am trying to figure out what shoes to wear before moving on to other things like clothing and accessories. The shoes, after all, are MOST important.

Most of all, for Haiti, but also for MUSC, and for having a good time in Charleston with friends, bring it on Friday. Let's do this thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment