Sunday, February 14, 2010

Love for Sunday Shoes


Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!! I hope this silly holiday finds you just smitten. Maybe because you got a Harry Potter or Charlie Brown valentine or because you really liked the new flavor candy hearts. Yup, they changed the flavors this year...I know this because I buy at least one bag a year. And they added new sayings to the hearts this year. For example, "text me." I guess the 21st century has made its impact on just about everything. Regardless, candy message hearts are one of the few things I look forward to when February rolls around! Or...maybe you are loving this valentine's day because you knew I would be posting a new pair of shoes! I bet that is it. Well, here you are! If I had a valentine to take me to an overpriced dinner tonight, I would wear this little number. Much love to you today!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you informed us of the changing of sayings and flavors. I had no idea because I haven't eaten any hearts this year...luckily i just got some in the mail

    ReplyDelete