Sunday, April 10, 2011

sunday shoes!

Coming to you live from the Golden Arches due to lack of internet at my new place. Man do I miss the benefits of the 21st century and realize how much I take them for granted.

Spring has sprung peeps and that should make you excited! If you have seen me pretty much any time of year expect when snow is on the ground you have seen me in Chacos. Mostly because these shoes are amazing. They are perfect for any event from hiking to weddings, yes, I have seen them in weddings.

What is the benefit of them you ask? They are not your basic sandal. The strap is one continuous strap therefore it can be adjusted to fit perfectly on any foot. This is the biggest reason why I love them because if you are like me, my feet do not fit every shoe all that well. But this one is designed to fit you! I thoroughly enjoy the classic sandal here with the toe strap and the simple flip flop. If you do not own a pair of these, I suggest investing in some because they are great for any occasion and last a lifetime.

Another reason to love Chaco...they now have products for animals! And if you are asking have I also invested in these, the answer is you know it! Moose (pictured below) now has a dashing collar in the same pattern as these lovely shoes. Yes please!

No comments:

Post a Comment