Thursday, April 28, 2011

just another thursday...

1. packed the Galant for my 5th move in the past 5 months. if only they had frequent shopper gas cards and oil changes.

2. thanks to a dad who takes precious time to pack for any road trip or move I have learned and perfected the art of said packing and went from drawers and coat hangers to maxed out trunk in 32 minutes.

3. living with an 83 year old is...well, it's living with an 83 year old. when I said I was moving she says, that's stupid and a waste of gas (the frequent shopper card would have helped here).

4. being the granddaughter of this 83 year old one might think couldn't be bad for anyone, but when you have an older brother who is "cuter" than you and not overweight as you may be at your ripe age of 7 months...well suddenly being the granddaughter is not so fun.

5. moose decided his last day in this house he would make the one day he peed in the house. way to be moose. {he's still the greatest dog ever}

ps...if anyone is looking for a purchase to make for me, I really need (for the collection) the shoes posted below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment