Tuesday, August 3, 2010

EXPECTO PATRONUM

A few days ago I finished another book series. Quite possibly the BEST book series of life. Yes...HARRY POTTER. Words cannot describe to you just how much I LOVED these books. Seeing as how a dear friend is about to start the 7th book and some people are only movie fans, I will not go into detail about how the series ends. Just know that it will leave a hole in your heart wishing you could be a part of Harry's world.

GOOD NEWS PEOPLE.

Harry Potter has his own world!! This news should not be news to anyone unless you were recently born or have been in hiding from He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named.

However.....the actual good news I share with you is that I am going to Harry Potter World!!!! Yes, people, in just two weeks I will be standing in line to buy wands, candy, and Gryffindor apparel with 12 year olds across the nation and I could NOT be more excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment