Wednesday, March 3, 2010

this... is not American Idol.

this is steph sharing her thoughts about American Idol! So I might have missed the best girls performance tonight. I hear from numerous sources that Crystal Bowersox did really well. So kudos to her, I won't miss your performance next week.

To the boys last night, let's step it up a notch. I think we are all ready to see a little more performance and not so much hiding behind a mic and singing comfortable songs. Tell us how you really feel and bust out something great. Thanks.

Hey judges...you were slightly harsh. I know this is your job, but my goodness, these people were working with kids and bringing customers refills just a few months ago. Let's tell them to do better and cut them a little slack for now. But I do applaud you for keeping a smile on your face when the entire audience boos you.

Here are my favorites from this week...

the fellas:
Big Daddy Mike (thank you not holding back, you're a rockstar)
Alex 'mullet' Lambert (really like your voice, way to be)
Tim Urban (think you played it safe, but kudos for the song, it's a personal fav)

and the ladies:
Katelyn Epperly (girl, you are good and you picked a great song. fabulous job!)
Didi Benami (the song was a smidge cliche, but really liked the way you sang it)
Lacey Brown (big fan of your style and voice)
*Crystal Bowersox...pretty sure from what I heard you belong on this list

Alright people, tomorrow dear friends of mine are having their first child. Yes, if you do not know who I am referring to, those friends would be Pam and Jim Halpert. Baby Halpert will be joining the world tomorrow!!!!!! Get pumped. I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment