Sunday, February 20, 2011

sunday shoes...you're welcome

to all my fellow shoe lovers, here is a little information I learned while in the great lone star state.

a new friend of mine (also a shoe lover, because let's be honest, we all stick together) introduced me to this website that will show you a list of shoes that match your style at the beginning of each month. you pick the one you want, and they ship it to you in a cute little pink package. all of this for only 40 bucks. I honestly could not think of a better way to start the month and add to your shoe collection.

will I be participating in this glorious deal? yes and yes! if you are not already sold on getting a new pair of fun and exciting shoes each month no worries, they have handbags and jewelry too!

here's to a new pair shoes! check it out at http://www.shoedazzle.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment