Wednesday, April 14, 2010

bring on the summer heat

It's that time of year...finals have begun. Along with finals, grad school also brings practicals. So fun! Everything I have learned since day one is going to be on this practical, yikes! So how much am I looking forward to summer?? LOTS. So I should most definitely be studying or finishing one of the many projects I have due in the next few days, but my brain is exhausted. Therefore, I'm here, chatting about life.

Here's the latest on life and things I'm most excited about.... I turned in my Level 2 fieldwork selections the other day, so I'm excited to see where I get placed (you'll know as soon as that happens). The weather is gorgeous here, and I have enjoyed going to the beach often! 9 days and counting until this semester is over. Which means...9 days until I'm officially a 2nd year (this I cannot believe)! 1 month from tomorrow I'll be boarding a plan and headed to Africa!!! You know I'm excited about that :) In 11 days I'll be on my way to good ole Rocky Top and just a few days after that...NASHVILLE to see Emlee in her new big girl life!!!

Holy crow, just realized I have loads to be excited about! So I guess I can return to studying and finishing projects for now...

Much love people. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment